5.14.2007

The Autumn Film - "the best band to come out of nowhere"

The Autumn Film was voted "THE BEST BAND TO COME OUT OF NOWHERE in 2007" by Denver's Westword Magazine. I have known the lead, Tifah Al-Attas, for most of my life... but I recently got the chance to meet the rest of the band when I took photos for their new CD & website which was released in early January. They are amazing in every sense of the word! Check out their tour schedule... they are a must see. To hear some of their tunes, go to their website http://www.theautumnfilm.com/. If you are in need of wedding musicians, they are your band... they feature violin, standing bass, cello, guitar, & piano. Also (I must rave some more), Tifah is an amazing artist. One of her paintings will grace the cover of Ruminate Magazine's summer issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.