6.21.2007

Olga & Jade's Wedding - Garden of the Gods

Last Friday, my husband Ryan and I traveled down to Colorado Springs to photograph Olga & Jade's wedding. The ceremony was located at the American Mother's Chapel at Rock Ledge Ranch. I thought it was so special that Olga's sister Sophia performed the marriage ceremony. It was an intimate moment that they will surely cherish! After the "I do's", I was able to spend an entire hour with Olga & Jade at the Garden of the Gods. Not only was I able to get some great photos, but got to know them a bit. And as fate would have it, when I was getting started in Austin I took Olga's best friend's bridal portraits. Small world, huh! After the wedding, the couple headed off to Seattle where Jade is on tour. Check out his myspace page to hear some tunes: http://www.myspace.com/jadeday. You won't be disappointed.
olga_and_jade_5.jpg
olga_and_jade_7.jpg
olga_and_jade_2.jpg
olga_and_jade_4.jpg

No comments: