7.19.2007

Jamie & Eric's Wedding - Keystone Lodge

I was honored to photograph Jamie & Eric's wedding on July 7th. Their small ceremony was the first wedding on the terrace at Keystone Lodge. It was breathtaking! Jamie is a reading teacher, so it was only fitting that they read exerts from "The Velveteen Rabbit" & "The Little Prince" at their ceremony. I treasure the fact that every couple I meet loves each other uniquely. Jamie & Eric were so genuine - you could tell that their love was real & steadfast. Jamie was glowing! She had this amazing laugh that flooded the room. I loved it! Jamie & Eric, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! I know that you will have a wonderful life together!
jamie_and_eric_1.jpg
jamie_and_eric_5.jpg
jamie_and_eric_2.jpg
jamie_and_eric_6.jpg
jamie_and_eric_4.jpg
jamie_and_eric_3.jpg

about the wedding venue: keystone lodge, keystone

No comments: